Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do you like 'cute' stuff?

I spotted a piece of scrap paper full of cute little scribbles on my desk the other day, and they gave me an idea for a whole bunch of felties... which expanded into this kit!I think DD#2 drew all or did DD#1 added some too because they 'wouldn't' identify the felties, and now I don't even know where that piece of paper is! :P

Anyway, not all felties made it into the kit, so I'll be giving them out here!
Just grab these journaling tags first if you like cute stuff. I'll package the remaining few pieces and post them when I get some time again :)

3 comments:

  1. Shelly, Thank you very much!!
    I loved this cute little clouds!!
    Hugs
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:12 AM

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete