Monday, April 13, 2009

The Easter Egghunt, a BIG Sales, and a Chickie Tag for you!

If you're still on the trail for the Easter Egg Hunt, the details are here... but you had better hurry, because the hunt is only through this weekend and the links will be removed after that.

By the way, ScrapDish is having an Easter store-wide sale through 17th April, and my whole store is marked down by 50% too :D
This includes my latest kit, Chickie Jelly Beans, just added to the store, so check it out now!... And don't go yet, I have a cute little stitched tag for you, thanks to Gunhild Storeide for the round paper tag base and zigzag stitchings.
Click on the preview below to go and download it from my 4shared account:Enjoy your holidays with your family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:00 AM

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete