Wednesday, August 05, 2009

What a *Great Idea!*

Finding a colour combination I like has always been a task. I have so many 'unfinished kits' for those palettes I picked myself, and found that somehow it's much harder and took me a longer time to complete such kits...

So it happened that I was stumped again last month with the colours I have on hand. After trying to finish up a kit without much success, I saw the colours for the 'Designer's Challenge' in 'The Enabler' (DigiscrapAddicts' newsletter) while sorting through my download folder.

I started out planning an element pack when I felt the palette calling for some cute bears, but it expanded into a full kit in the end! So there you go, introducing to you my 'Great Idea!', a kit geared towards the boys! :)


It's now 20% off on freshly-made sales until I stock the shelf with my next freshly-made kit. There's also an add-on pack of elements for you here!

Go to my store to see the kit :)
Go and download the add-on elements now :D

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all your work, especially your lovely little bears.
    Lovies xxxx

    ReplyDelete