Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Here's wishing everyone a healthy, prosperous & good year in 2011!
The above wordart is in png format, so if you'd like to download it for your personal use and layout, just right click on it and save as :)

BTW, check out ScrapDish's Bits & Bytes, debuted this month. It's like choosing your own grabbag, from all the products by the different designers using the same colours and theme. The scrappers get to pick and choose from many paper and embellishment packs, whatever catches their eyes, or what they think they could use!
This is a great way for me to start my designing for the year, to design what I feel towards the colours and theme and contributing within my limits. Please take a look at my products if you have time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment